"You came and broke the perfect girl," sings Selena Gomez on her newest club banger "Rule The World." Although the tune is catchy and the singer decided to share it with her fans after it leaked she said it may not even be in her album.
In an interview with HitFix, Selena confirmed that rumors about a duet with Taylor Swift are not true and described the album as "very pop-electro". Selena said she was heavily influenced by her work on her upcoming film Spring Breakers, and that Britney Spears and Skrillex were in her mind.
"Come and Get It" will be the first official single from her album and it will come out in April.
In the meantime, listen to the leaked tune below and tell us what you think.
- Christina Aguilera started her road to fame on Disney's 'The Mickey Mouse Club' as a kid but now the singer doesn't have any problems shedding off her clothes to promote her albums, like her 'Lotus' release. Photo: Sitio Oficial
- Britney Spears also starred in "The All-New Mickey Mouse Club" and the princess of pop got to that place thanks to her amped sexiness. Photo: Sitio Oficial
- Demi Lovato gained recognition for her work in 'Camp Rock' and soon after starting her singing career the girl-turned-woman ended up in rehab. Photo: Sitio Oficial
- Miley Cyrus reigned supreme as 'Hannah Montana' but lately the young star has changed her image radically, chopping off her hair and showing off her hot body. Photo: MileyCyrus.com
- Selena Gómez ruled Disney's "Wizards Of Waverly Place" but has since shed the good girl image to explore edgier film roles like her stint in 'Spring Breakers'. Photo: Glamour Magazine
- Fergie started off in Disney's 'Kids Incorporated' and before she rocked as the amazing woman she is on Black Eyed Peas the star got addicted to crystal meth. Photo: Getty Images
- Ashley Tisdale became famous for her role in 'High School Musical' but has since been exploring her sexy side. Photo: Getty Images
- Vanessa Hudgens, also from 'High School Musical' fame had a nude photo scandal that helped her shed her good girl image and land film roles such as 'Spring Breakers'. Photo: Official Site