- Azealia Banks is a spitfire, mess with the Harlem rapper and chances are you'll end up in a fight you didn't even know you started. Check out some of Banks' craziest beefs ahead. Photo: Facebook/Azealia Banks
- In early 2012, Oakland rapper Kreayshawn posted a PornHub video on Twitter that featured Banks' breakout hit "212." Banks didn't take it too kindly and tweeted "Lol. This is how bitches wanna start the new year? They want their mics ate this early?" then directly to the female MC "@KREAYSHAWN you're a dumb bitch, I'll sit on your face....Fall back slut." A confused Kreayshawn replied, "huh? What did I do to you? I've been listening to your music all month..." The two went back and forth, Kreayshawn said she was no longer a fan of Banks while Banks vowed to not pay attention to any 'shade thrown' her way 'especially if said shade thrower is trying to be subliminal and sideways.' Months later she apologized to Kreayshawn and suggested they work together in the future. Photo: Getty Images
- Ms. Banks didn't appreciate Aussie rapper Iggy Azalea's success with her viral sensation "Pu$$Y." Banks tweeted ""And f*ck Iggy Azalea, I had a song called 'Pussy' before she ever did. Here's a link to my song. It's better." Iggy Azalea shot back, ""The best think you can be is humble, because it's not about who did it first; it's about who did it better." Banks replied: "Fuck white girls. They are privileged and shouldn't be allowed to rap, because rap is black culture." Things got worse when the Aussie rapper became the first female to grace the Freshmen Class issue of XXL magazine and Banks went on another twitter rampage which includes tweets like "How can you endorse a white woman who called herself a 'runaway slavemaster' and 'Sorry, guys i'm pro black girl. Iggy replied with a few of her own tweets but in reply to Banks, "i'm pro-people. Period! #spreadlove." The ladies still don't like each other to this day. Photo: Getty Images
- The ATL rapper announced he would be executive producer of Iggy Azaelia's debut LP, T.I. defended her against Bank's accusations. "Strategically if she really cares about a freshmen cover maybe she could hope that shell suck enough to get shelved and then next year when the freshmen cover comes back around, maybe shell still be a freshman." he said in an interview with DJ Drama. Banks tweeted in response that she did not need a "n---- to sit up on a radio show with me and defend me." Azealia kept the Twitter attack going until the feud just fizzled out. Photo: Getty Images
- Banks and Lil Kim were supposed to collaborate on a track together but it fell through. Banks let it all out on Twitter, "Okay so true tea is that Lil Kim got mad that I wrote a verse for her on a record I wanted her on." she said. "Everyone knows Lil' Kim doesn't writer her own raps and I saw this as a faster more efficient way of getting the track done." she added. She went on to say Lil Kim's assistant sent her a long winded email about how she writes her own raps. Kim's rep released a statement in response, "My client and Azealia have NEVER spoke to one another or met AT ALL. Kim was actually very flattered azealias public admiration for her, which is why its so hard to understand how someone who claims to be a true Lil Kim fan could flip the script so easily on someone who was supposedly their idol." In the end, Azealia just complained about how she was "done" with hip-hop and trying to impress old school rappers. Photo: Getty Images
- Banks says that Minaj invited her to open the European leg of her "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" tour but turned it down in order to finish her album, "Broke with Expensive Taste." Upon finding out about this, Minaj tweeted "#ManTheseBitchesDelirious." Where Banks fired back with a series of tweets including "Did you mean... "delusional?" ...Delirious was the wrong word." she said. "Use good grammar when insulting others." Nicki did not respond. Photo: Getty Images
- Banks and rapper Angel Haze opened 2013 with a right bang, with a nasty Twitter beef and releasing diss tracks. Haze apologized for coming off as a bully to fans after the fact. Photo: Official Site
- After Banks made a version of his ultra-famous viral hit, "Harlem Shake," Baauer asked the rapper to take it down. When she asked why, he replied because it's not her song. She insulted him using the same homophobic slurs that have her despised by many in the gay community. Photo: Official Site
In January, Azealia Banks set the gay world ablaze with her homophobic slurs geared toward openly gay gossipmonger Perez Hilton to which he replied, "Some of your music is cute, but your attention-seeking ways are pathetic and hurtful. You drag while others choose to uplift!"
In January, Azealia Banks set the gay world ablaze with her homophobic slurs geared toward openly gay gossipmonger Perez Hilton to which he replied, "Some of your music is cute, but your attention-seeking ways are pathetic and hurtful. You drag while others choose to uplift!" In mid-February, she called him other homophobic obscenity while defending producer Baauer known for the infamous "Harlem Shake" saying, @AZEALIABANKS @baauer Classy as always! How does it feel to be better known for all your trash-talking than your music, Azealia? #TeamBauuer [sic]" Photo: Getty Images
- Jealous of Rita Ora friendship with model Cara Delevingne, former friend Azealia took shots at the British bombshell over Twitter calling her "Rihanna's understudy" among other things. Photo: Getty Images
Azealia Banks is a spitfire, mess with the Harlem rapper and chances are you'll end up in a fight you didn't even know you started. Check out some of Banks' craziest beefs ahead.
Photo: Facebook/Azealia Banks